To keep life balanced, I suggest The 80/20 rule as a guide for your everyday choices. Nutritious foods 80 percent of the time and enjoying wine, chocolate or your other favorite snacks the other 20 percent. Same goes for your body and your environment. 80 percent of our body care products are clean and free of toxins so if you want the perfect mascara…. Go for it! You have a 20 percent margin to play with! Focus on what you are doing RIGHT and grant yourself grace on your guilty pleasures.
Subscribe to our emails
Be the first to know about new collections and exclusive offers.